- No matter how tiny any issue is, he will dig into it with all his efforts until he satisfies himself.
- If anything goes wrong, regardless of what others feel, he will blame himself for whatever has happened even if he has a 0% contribution towards it.
- If he ever has an argument with someone, no matter how heated the argument is and even if he isn’t at fault at all, he will find reasons to blame himself.
- He will be the first one to say sorry after a fight because his overthinking mind renders him guilty every time.
- He will check all the possibilities regarding something before finally jumping into the conclusions.
- He will go to any limits to make someone close to him happy.
- He will imagine himself in the worst possible scenarios of something and later feel relieved that it didn’t actually happen.
- He will take time before suggesting someone with any ideas but makes sure that’s the best possible idea anyone can offer.
- He will have problems saying no to anyone for anything so that the others don’t feel bad.
- He has problems having an open conversation with people for he doesn’t want to be misunderstood.
“Don’t get too deep, it leads to over thinking, and over thinking leads to problems that doesn’t even exist in the first place.”
– Jayson Engay